BusNSW 2017 Member Conference
***Conference & Workshop Registration is now closed***
The 2017 BusNSW Member Conference will be held on 20th & 21st April 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Terrigal. This is the second week of the school holidays and allows members to extend for the weekend (Note, Monday 24th April is a NSW Government Schools staff development day and Tuesday 25th April is the Anzac Day public holiday).
The conference theme “Staying Ahead of the Game”, reflects the need for the industry to be in a good position to achieve progress in a dynamic environment being disrupted by technology and the rise of the sharing economy.
On Friday 21st April, the conference program will feature the following high profile speakers:
- The Hon. Andrew Constance, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
- John Karaboulis, Executive Director, Service Delivery & Performance, Transport for NSW
- Melinda Bailey - Executive Director, Compliance & Regulatory Services, RMS
- Barbara Wise - NSW Point to Point Commissioner
BOAS Audit and Incident Management Refresher Workshop
On Thursday 20th April the BOAS Audit and Incident Management Referesher Workshop will feature the following speakers:
- Joe Burns, Scheme Inspection Officer, RMS
- Phillip Whipp- Contracts & Compliance Manager, BusNSW
- John King- Managing Director, Premier Group
- Mick Quinn - CEO & Chief Investigator, OSTI
- Kevin Kitchen - Deputy Chief Investigator, OTSI
- Benjamin Humphreys - Team Leader, Interact Group
- Naomal De Silva, A/ Strategic Intelligence Officer, RMS
To secure accommodation and take advantage of discounted rates please contact the Crowne Plaza Terrigal direct on (02 ) 4384 9114. Please note rooms are subject to availability.